Awareness raising of a different kind: in the Comoros the GCCA+ programme has turned climate issues into a sitcom.
The Mchangama family is a typical family from the Comoros but they have a passion: climate change. “Comoros facing climate change: Time to act” is the title of this series that involves seven family members in different activities: from convincing illegal loggers to stop their business, to cleaning up beaches or writing a school essay on protected areas. The series is broadcast in Comorian with French subtitles.
- Website AMCC Comores
- VIDEO - 01 Deforestation
- VIDEO - 02 Les aires protégées
- VIDEO - 03 Les sacs plastiques
- VIDEO - Le foyer amélioré
- VIDEO - 05 L'agriculture durable
- VIDEO - 06 L'aménagement du territoire
- VIDEO - 07 L'extraction du sable